The Woodlands / Magnolia Communities Self Storage Location
Opening December 2016!
If you are looking for storage serving Magnolia and The Woodlands communities, we encourage you to stop by our newest property on FM 2978. This brand-new storage property offers both climate and non-climate controlled spaces. Specialty storage options, such as wine storage and vehicle storage are also available at this beautiful property. An added convenience of this property is that all spaces are on the ground level, complete with a fully covered drive-through area. Our fully covered drive-through makes loading and unloading your items easy, regardless of the weather.
Ready to Reserve Your Amazing Space?
We’re happy to announce that we are accepting pre-leasing requests for our FM 2978 property, scheduled to open December 2016. Anyone who pre-leases a space will receive an extra special promotion: save 50% off TWO months of storage AND receive 10% off for up to a year. This Amazing deal is a one time only offer and will not be available once we open our doors.
General Driving Directions
This Amazing Spaces property is located on FM 2978, just south of FM 1488. We are in between Woodlands Parkway and Research Forest
- Traveling West from neighborhoods in The Woodlands:
- If you take Woodlands Parkway, turn right onto FM 2978. After about .6 miles, you will come across Amazing Spaces on your right.
- If you take Research Forest, turn left onto FM 2978. After .2 miles, you will find this Amazing Spaces property on your left.
- Traveling East from homes in Magnolia:
- Take FM 1488 East from Downtown Magnolia and turn right onto FM 2978. After about .3 miles, Amazing Spaces will be on your left.
Relocating to this area?
This property services communities North of Houston, known as The Woodlands, Magnolia, and Conroe. These family-friendly homes offer an Amazing community environment to make life-long friends and raise a family. With food and entertainment options that rival downtown Houston, you will never want to leave these small, but mighty communities.